Administrative Services Coordinator for Henderson County Habitat for Humanity
- Provide administrative support to Staff, Construction, Board of Directors, CEO, Family Services, and our Partner Families. To include collecting data for committee's as turned in to front desk
- Monitoring, answering incoming calls, taking messages; responding with email or written message; referring callers to appropriate staff members, includes ReStore. Driving directions and phone number for the ReStore to be memorized. Staff numbers should be memorized or readily available so that the caller is not placed on hold.
- Giving general information as requested by caller or visitor on how to apply for home, refer caller or visitor to Family Services as necessary
- Understanding the affiliate origin and the office Policy and Procedures
- Assist with gathering, copying and filing for audits
- Create excel sheets as requested or as necessary
- Attention to detail on all office work
- Maintain all literature and printings
- Greet everyone who comes to our office with a positive, professional attitude
- Use computer software, responsible for data input on donors, construction crews, blitz builds, Restore donors, all committee members, partner families, and staff as necessary.
- Set up and maintain organization for files on Partner Families, including but not limited to all correspondence, legal documents, insurance documents, and sensitive documents with personal information.
- Maintain original deeds and documents from attorney's office in large safe, and copy all documents to family files.
- Maintain general files and filings for staff, Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and other key associates.
- Prepare and maintain daily bank deposits, with scanned emails to accounting department, including mortgage payments by coding, copying
- Responsible for all mail, received and delivered, maintaining outgoing office mail. Monitor postage meter and meter funds
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies, considering cost and inventory control, stocking office items i.e. copier paper, kitchen supplies daily
- Working knowledge of office equipment, maintenance and repair contacts
- Responsible for maintaining and updating office information i.e. calendars, meetings, etc.
- Prepare office for meetings and guest as relating to cleanliness and order, have coffee and/or water readily available. Prepare coffee when crews are working in the warehouse.
Submit resume to email@example.com.